- The density of a particular gas or vapor relative to that of hydrogen at the same pressure and temperature.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Being much shorter than the height of the atmosphere, the laboratory cell would necessitate a correspondingly greater vapor density.
- Even though, during the nineteenth century the science of chemistry was at a relatively early state, Dumas was able to show that the vapor densities of some organic compounds are directly proportional to their molecular weights.
- This legitimated the use of vapour densities for the determination of relative molecular weights.
Más definiciones de vapor densityDefinición de vapor density en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional