adjetivoZoology & Medicine
- Of, relating to, or involving a varix.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The diagnosis of cirrhosis was established by biopsy or by signs of portal hypertension such as gastroesophageal varices, previous variceal bleeding, or ascites.
- Patients with cirrhosis were screened by endoscopy for esophageal varices, and those with more than minimal variceal lesions were asked to enroll in the study.
- Recently, the American College of Gastroenterology recommended endoscopic screening to detect varices in patients with cirrhosis and no previous variceal hemorrhage.
1960s: from Latin varix, varic-, on the pattern of words such as corneal and laryngeal.
Más definiciones de varicealDefinición de variceal en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional