- 1 technical term for chickenpox.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Alternatively, the faculty might have contagious diseases, such as tuberculosis or varicella, and could infect patients.
- Pneumonia is a known complication of rubeola, varicella, and pertussis.
- First, you can make sure you are up to date on all vaccine-preventable diseases like measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella.
- 1.1 (also varicella-zoster) A herpesvirus that causes chickenpox and shingles; herpes zoster.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For example chickenpox and shingles are both caused by the same herpes virus - varicella zoster virus.
- Chickenpox is caused by the varicella zoster virus, and the main symptoms are a high fever and itchy red spots that blister and develop a crust.
- Later the virus, now known as the varicella zoster virus, was identified and isolated, and the researcher responsible received a Nobel prize.
late 18th century: modern Latin, irregular diminutive of variola.
Más definiciones de varicellaDefinición de varicella en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional