Definición de variometer en inglés:
1A device for indicating an aircraft’s rate of climb or descent.
- There are several other kinds of lift, but a paragliding variometer is mostly used for thermal lift.
- Pressure transducers replaced flow sensors in our variometers in 1982 and their reliability and accuracy has been excellent.
- Most variometers indicate vertical speed by measuring the flow of air into and out of the container, called a reference chamber.
2An inductor whose total inductance can be varied by altering the relative position of two coaxial coils connected in series, or by permeability tuning, and so can be used to tune an electric circuit.
- CEC makes motor packages for the variometers to provide fine positioning control and position readback.
- The litz cable, used throughout the NSS antenna system and in the variometers is made in Germany and consists of over 100,000 insulated copper strands surrounding a hemp core.
Definición de variometer en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary