Definición de vascular plant en inglés:
A plant that is characterized by the presence of conducting tissue.
- Subkingdom Tracheophyta: divisions Pteridophyta (ferns, horsetails, and club mosses) and Spermatophyta (cycads, conifers, and flowering plants)
- Both seed plants and ferns are vascular plants, having conducting tissue in their steins.
- Lignin formation is an essential part of the development of xylem tissue in vascular plants.
- Plants were collected with flower or fruit, with the exception of seedless vascular plants, which were collected with sporangia.
Definición de vascular plant en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan