Definición de vasospasm en inglés:
Sudden constriction of a blood vessel, reducing its diameter and flow rate.
- Because of its vasoconstrictive effects, DHE nasal spray should not be taken by patients with known ischemic heart disease or coronary vasospasm.
- Vascular changes in preeclampsia and eclampsia include hemoconcentration and intense vasospasm.
- These patients have a higher than normal incidence of migraines, suggesting vasospasm as an etiology.
- Example sentences
- The present study investigated whether Mg prevents coronary spasm in patients with vasospastic angina.
- The remaining vasospastic anginal attacks spontaneously subsided in a few minutes without the administration of nitrates.
- PVA has been associated with vasospastic disorders such as Raynaud's phenomenon and migraine headaches.
Pronunciación: /ˌvasōˈspastik, ˌvāzō-/adjetivo
Definición de vasospasm en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan