Definición de velvetleaf en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or velvetleafs)
A Eurasian plant of the mallow family, with large heart-shaped velvety leaves and yellow flowers. It is naturalized in North America, where it has become a serious weed of farmland.
- Abutilon theophrasti, family Malvaceae
- If soybeans are exhibiting cupped leaves but velvetleaf in the field appears normal there is a good likelihood that the cupping is an environmental response rather than one caused by a growth regulator herbicide.
- Large-seeded weeds like velvetleaf that can emerge from deep in the soil are very resistant to shallow cultivation with weeders.
- Apply with 2 to 4 quarts per acre of liquid nitrogen fertilizer when velvetleaf is a target weed.
Definición de velvetleaf en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary