Definición de vend en inglés:
1Offer (small items, especially food) for sale, especially either from a stall or from a slot machine: there was a man vending sticky cakes and ices
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's probably well known by now that Japan is the empire of vending machines, vending just about anything that can be vended.
- All flavors are available in bulk bags for retail sales, while eight come in prepacks for vending.
- Occupations among the poorer classes involved mainly domestic work but also included street vending, or small retail commerce in foodstuffs, coal or fish.
1.1 Law or formal Sell (something).
- The store vends an array of offensive and defensive equipment such as armor, weapons and ammunition.
- The company vends dairy products, bacon, eggs and spring water.
- Inside and outside ballparks and arenas, there are always people vending programs.
vendible (also vendable) adjetivo
- Example sentences
- Like manufacturers, however, they generally add value to vendible commodities.
Definición de vend en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan