Definición de vendor en inglés:
1A person or company offering something for sale, especially a trader in the street: an Italian ice cream vendor
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They found a street vendor selling ice cream; this time Rose wouldn't take no for an answer.
- She glanced around quickly, and her eyes caught a street vender who was selling ice cream.
- These are sold at market or by street vendors, but people typically grow enough for their own consumption.
1.2 Law The seller, especially of property.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- First, he must be sure that the vendor of the property is really entitled to sell it.
- Contracts between the vendor and the claimant were exchanged on 12 th June 1995.
- In the agreement the vendor warranted that the pool machinery was properly constructed and free of structural deficits.
Palabras que riman con vendorchador • humidor • lobster thermidor • cuspidor • corridor
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda