Definición de venereal en inglés:
1Of or relating to sexual desire or sexual intercourse.
- Streetwalkers are a venereal roulette wheel, but come a lot cheaper.
- On the venereal horror front, David Cronenberg's 1977 Rabid was recently released on DVD, complete with director's commentary.
- For Tancred and Poussin alike, the literal wounds of passion, whether martial or venereal, have been succored by true charity and enduring love.
1.1Of or relating to venereal disease.
- These may be caused by inflammatory bowel disease, local or systemic malignancy, venereal infection, trauma, tuberculosis, or chemotherapy.
- Genital warts, also known as condylomata acuminata or venereal warts, are one of the most common types of sexually transmitted diseases.
- This compounded product is used for chemical peels, actinic keratoses, and venereal warts.
- Example sentences
- That has only been recorded once before in the animal world, and that was a venereally transmitted canine cancer.
- It is the less obvious venereally transmitted bacteria that some specialists denounce as the culprits.
- Genital infections are spread venereally, and respiratory infections usually by inhalation.
Definición de venereal en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary