- A disease typically contracted by sexual contact with a person already infected; a sexually transmitted disease.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The biggest health problems are tuberculosis, venereal diseases, malaria, trachoma, typhoid fever, and dysentery.
- And nearly 50 percent are infected with venereal diseases like syphilis that greatly increase their chances of contracting HIV.
- He claimed he had suffered from a serious infection resulting from a venereal disease he contracted from the rapes.
Más definiciones de venereal diseaseDefinición de venereal disease en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional