Definición de venereology en inglés:
The branch of medicine concerned with venereal diseases.
- He was an excellent teacher and helped to set up the postgraduate course in sexually transmitted diseases and the diploma in venereology.
- He joined the Royal Army Medical Corps and started training in venereology at St Mary's Hospital in 1947.
- While in general practice, he developed an interest in venereology, and produced the first major study on genital warts, to which reference is still made.
- Example sentences
- We also provide diagnosis and treatment for venereological infections like discharge, genital warts and herpes.
- The center has 3 inpatient wards: dermatological, venereological and mycological as well as an inpatient department.
- She was particularly impressed with the venereological institute at Moscow.
Definición de venereology en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan