- 1An appliance or aperture for ventilating a room or other space.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A corridor along the room on one side has ventilators opening onto the drain.
- Plenty of light enters through empty portholes on both sides of the engine room and ventilator hatches in the roof.
- This is a model beehive, and that is a ventilator, for ventilating sewers.
- 2 Medicine An appliance for artificial respiration; a respirator.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Patients were screened daily using published guidelines for ability to wean from the mechanical ventilator.
- Six patients reported symptomatic improvement, including three who were weaned off the mechanical ventilator.
- Therefore, the correct ventilator setting should theoretically be tested during a formal sleep study.
Más definiciones de ventilatorDefinición de ventilator en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional