Definición de ventrolateral en inglés:
Situated toward the junction of the ventral and lateral sides.
- ‘Siculate’ sclerites are situated on the ventrolateral margin on either side of the animal's body.
- The recurved ventrolateral margins of P. schrami are not evident in P. pachoecoi.
- Microinjection of bicuculline in the ventrolateral PAG led to a decrease in the neuronal responses to heat.
- Example sentences
- The canines are more than twice as tall as I1, strongly recurved and inclined slightly ventrolaterally.
- The parapophyses are broad, elongate, wing-like projections that protrude ventrolaterally from the anteromedial margin of each centrum.
- On the dorsal portion of the rostral face, the shell layers extend ventrolaterally from those of the protoconch.
Definición de ventrolateral en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan