Definición de venue en inglés:
1The place where something happens, especially an organized event such as a concert, conference, or sports event: the river could soon be the venue for a powerboat world championship event
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One of the city's most popular live venues is taking a different route this year.
- By the 1990s, the Capitol had again established itself as one of the city's most popular entertainment venues.
- The hall is also an ideal venue for meetings, concerts and other social and cultural gatherings.
1.1 Law The county or district within which a criminal or civil case must be heard.
- First, it can be inferred that the primary venue for trial of the young person should be the Youth Court.
- The venue for the tribunal is expected to be Chaktomuk Theater Hall in central Phnom Penh.
- Five court venues in County Mayo are to be discontinued as part of a major rationalisation by the Court Service.
Definición de venue en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan