Definición de verisimilitude en inglés:
The appearance of being true or real: the detail gives the novel some verisimilitude
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That is, does it have verisimilitude, the appearance of being true or real?
- As a novelist, I strive for verisimilitude: the appearance of reality.
- In other words, Clarissa's language mirrors the novel's verisimilitude, while Lovelace's repeats the figures of fiction's past.
early 17th century: from Latin verisimilitudo, from verisimilis 'probable', from veri (genitive of verus 'true') + similis 'like'.
- Example sentences
- Mei Lanfang, for example, was famous for his verisimilar acting as young women, though he was a father of two sons.
- Identification ultimately involves discrimination between verisimilar and true signs of fracture.
- Looking for the ideal weight loss plan is verisimilar to finding that special someone.
Words that rhyme with verisimilitudesimilitude
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan