- 3Marked with close wavy lines.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Perthitic textures are found throughout the rock along with myrmekitic textures, an intergrowth of plagioclase feldspar and vermicular quartz.
- Perhaps the rocks were there of their own volition and had some unknowable plan which required gathering by a vermicular river in the middle of nowhere.
- A new iron contains fine vermicular graphite similar but finer than undercooled graphite.
late 17th century: from medieval Latin vermicularis, from Latin vermiculus, diminutive of vermis 'worm'.
Más definiciones de vermicularDefinición de vermicular en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional