- There are tentative plans to introduce a PDF version of each event.
- They're recording cover versions of hit songs.
- First off, there are several companies that publish English language versions of these games.
- Producing translated versions of foreign-language books is the third type of piracy.
- Between these two editions, in 1920, he published his version of Book I of the Elements written in Greek.
- Send me links for translated versions of this website and I'll put them up.
- What is your opinion of Steven Spielberg's film version of your novel?
- The latest film version of the novel stars Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Bennet.
- In previous film versions of the novel, Robert Newton and Oliver Reed made Sykes a truly fearsome villain.
- Computers with updated versions of anti-virus software should be protected, according to Sans centre.
- It only infected and destroyed computers that had particular versions of this software running.
- The TiVo box is actually a computer using a version of the Linux operating system.
- Each side views its version of Tibetan history as an essential part of its national identity.
- History is a version of events, a story that features a cast of characters much like you and me.
- Some of your own stories, your own version of events don't really make sense.
verbo[with object] (often as noun versioning)
- The Schema framework approach creates a decentralized framework of strictly versioned schemas.
- After notice and a period for comments, Creative Commons has versioned the attribution clause in our licenses.
- Well, there are only backups and versioning systems (like CVS) that could give you back the file.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Its weakness is that it does not include versional and patristic citations - just Greek manuscripts.
- Pop-cultural lexicons are moving towards a type of modulated system based on versional directed traffic.
- Another somewhat technical point involves the identification of pseudo-variants in the versional witnesses.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'translation'): from French, or from medieval Latin versio(n-), from Latin vertere 'to turn'.
Palabras que riman con versionanimadversion, aspersion, assertion, aversion, bioconversion, Cistercian, coercion, conversion, desertion, disconcertion, dispersion, diversion, emersion, excursion, exertion, extroversion, immersion, incursion, insertion, interspersion, introversion, Persian, perversion, submersion, subversion, tertian
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: ver·sion
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.