- Of or relating to the diseases, injuries, and treatment of animals: veterinary medicine a veterinary nurseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And in these advantages our domestic animals have had due share by the improvement of veterinary medicine.
- Many years ago my love for animals steered me toward a career in veterinary medicine.
- The Forum discussed the possibility of organising veterinary inspections at the farm prior to departure.
sustantivo (plural veterinaries)• dated Volver al principio
- A veterinarian.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this year's no 22 of the Swedish magazine Ridsport, two Norwegian veterinaries reported on a test they had performed themselves.
late 18th century: from Latin veterinarius, from veterinae 'cattle'.
Más definiciones de veterinaryDefinición de veterinary en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional