- British term for veterinarian.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Secondly, the review contains no trials from species routinely treated for haemorrhage by veterinary surgeons.
- The Currow native, who qualified as a veterinary surgeon, won 20 caps during a distinguished international rugby career with Ireland between 1965 and 1968.
- Also significant are provisions relating to the prescribing cascade, which will allow veterinary surgeons to use products authorised in another EU member state as one of the cascade options.
Más definiciones de veterinary surgeonDefinición de veterinary surgeon en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional