- 1The action of inspecting or looking at something: the owner may allow viewing by appointmentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Researchers soon realized that these shafts allowed for viewing of the stars, consistent with the Ancient Egyptian beliefs that some of their gods and dead pharaohs exist in the sky as stars.
- They are on the market for the princely sum of £1.4 million and £1.6 million respectively and were open to public viewing on Saturday.
- The results of the water quality tests carried out on samples taken from the strand area on April 23 are to be posted up for public viewing at Tramore Strand.
- 1.1The action of watching something on television: it is quite unsuitable for family viewingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The culture of television viewing is changing.
- Forty percent of all television viewing is now to ad-supported cable, according to industry representatives.
- But surely, there are other reasons for the correlation between television viewing and violence.
- 1.2An opportunity to see something, especially a work of art.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Receptions and dinners with private viewings of exhibits can be organised.
- You can see how the light changes or how you react to it on second or third viewings.
- It has a small stable of artists from Britain, France, Poland and Ireland who will sell their work through private viewings.
Más definiciones de viewingDefinición de viewing en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional