Definición de vigor en inglés:
1Physical strength and good health.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- According to the study, symmetry of face and body suggests health and vigor - and therefore genetic fitness - while asymmetry implies the opposite.
- You are blessed with good health and vigour, which enable you to participate in busy schedules.
- ‘We're against apathy,’ he says, setting the juice aside. Renewed health and vigor seems to flow into him as he warms to his topic.
1.1Effort, energy, and enthusiasm: they set about the new task with vigor
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Such hope lent a spring to their step and vigour to their efforts in the face of determined opposition.
- And the young cast brings to the production enough raw energy and vigour to leave the audience spellbound.
- Energy, vigour and emotion were what were missing most in the second-rate acting.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán