- Energy; enthusiasm: in his youth he was full of vim and vigorMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I think he just has a bit of a cold, as his eyes are a bit watery, he is definitely lacking energy and vim and he is decidedly grumpy.
- Off they went, full of enthusiasm, vim, and vigor.
- Normally, Mr Key's contribution is full of passion, vim, and vigour, and it has some spark about it.
mid 19th century (originally US): perhaps from Latin, accusative of vis 'energy'.
Más definiciones de vimDefinición de vim en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional