Definición de virus en inglés:
- When found outside of host cells, viruses exist as a protein coat or capsid, sometimes enclosed within a membrane.
- Such viruses enter the host cell and then rapidly multiply inside the cell before killing it.
- Bacteriophages fit the definition of parasite to a T. In many cases new viruses multiply inside a host until the bacterium simply rips apart.
- The most recent problem has been a virus and she comes into the tournament short on match play.
- Been off sick with a virus for like AGES!!!
- After some months when it became clear that my malady wasn't disappearing like a good virus, this burden fell on my husband.
- A computer virus or spyware application is sending us automated requests, and it appears that your computer or network has been infected.
- Hewlett-Packard has distributed printer drivers corrupted by a computer virus.
- A computer virus which affected the operation of Google yesterday is spreading like wildfire.
late Middle English (denoting the venom of a snake): from Latin, literally 'slimy liquid, poison'. The earlier medical sense, superseded by the current use as a result of improved scientific understanding, was 'a substance produced in the body as the result of disease, especially one that is capable of infecting others with the same disease'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.