Definición de vise en inglés:
A metal tool with movable jaws that are used to hold an object firmly in place while work is done on it, typically attached to a workbench.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The vise is a workbench tool and should be firmly secured before being used.
- Dip or spray the handles and clamp a metal portion of the tool lightly into a vise and let dry.
- Lock a tool head in a vise to remove a broken handle.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Adam wrenched his vice-like grip off the cranks and gears beneath the vehicle and rolled out from the other end.
- The jaguar reached out and grabbed his wrist in a vise-like grip.
- It wasn't until foam was coming out of her mouth and she had me by the throat that the gas was wrenched from her vice-like grip.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda