Definición de vision en inglés:
- A team of researchers exploring the eye's genetic make-up say they may have found a gene able to restore some vision in people who have gone blind.
- She is now completely blind in both eyes but still attends Moorfields Eye Hospital in London and hopes surgeons will one day be able to restore her vision.
- Those that serve the special senses of smell and vision are purely sensory, and differ from the rest in being essentially extensions of the brain itself.
- The question of the Labor leadership is a question about Labor's future direction and policy vision for Australia.
- We set out to be a Government with a clear direction and vision for the future, supported by the broad mainstream of New Zealanders.
- Companies with the right vision can begin planning their future activities along these lines.
- He was the foremost influence on her politics, a man with no party membership but a socialist vision of how society could and should be.
- Utopias hold out for a vision of the future - a vision of how society ought to be.
- His document looks at the country's declining birth rate and the continuing brain drain and presents an apocalyptic vision of the future in Scotland.
- The visitors will be able to read a news bulletin or operate the camera, sound, vision desks or autocue.
- The adult education programme, religious service or sports outside broadcast would fade from view and the duty continuity announcer appear in vision.
- Baker did not appear in vision because at that time presenters did not appear on screen.
- Fields, an artist from Winston-Salem, N.C., reportedly produces his work while experiencing visions in a trance.
- Didn't anyone anywhere else, in any other period of history, experience dreams, visions, prophecies of God?
- She succeeds, but just as she brings Tom out of his trance he experiences a terrifying vision which send him into a panic.
- I suddenly had visions of M serving them up for months on end topped with wholemeal flour.
- I suddenly had visions of having to mow around Bruno.
- I had visions of him going into a coma, though I'm sure he'd probably just throw up.
- Television floods our sight with visions of beauty and wealth, whether from America or Russia or Japan - wherever there is power.
- She was a vision of beauty, almost as good looking as our Kyra.
- And so the grand-stands make a brilliant and wonderful spectacle, a delirium of color, a vision of beauty.
verbo[with object] rare Volver al principio
- The ‘mock ‘attempts of suicide may be a similar form of fantasy, where the loved ones are visioned as standing around the hospital bed and they are finally able to realize how unbearable the pain of life was for us.’
- Her stomach lurched as she visioned her father in that mess.
- One chapter, darkly visioning Conrad's clinch with his dead ex-partner's mother, is remarkable and truly shocking.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We are a specialty optometric practice dedicated to providing visional evaluation and development through vision therapy.
- After the training course, Phuc realised that computer is the tool to help visional impaired people to integrate into the society.
- When the proportion of stimulating three kinds of optic cone cells is changed externally, the codes of visional area of cerebral cortex are changed and thus the ability of discrimination between two color objects is improved.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In the country of the visionless, the blind man is king.
- I fear anything that comes out of today's flurry of diplomacy will just be a band-aid solution, typical of this inward-looking, negative, visionless government.
- I would like to suggest to you that the allegation that non-traditional churches are visionless and that they do not add to nation building is false.
A vision initially referred to a ‘supernatural apparition’; it comes via Old French from Latin from videre ‘to see’. Revise (mid 16th century) originally ‘look again or repeatedly (at)’ is from the same source, as is provide (Late Middle English). Visit (Middle English) is from visare ‘view’ formed from videre while visual (Late Middle English) is from visus ‘sight’, again from videre. See also advice
Palabras que riman con visioncircumcision, collision, concision, decision, derision, division, elision, envision, excision, imprecision, incision, misprision, precisian, precision, provision, scission
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.