- 1The development of a plan, goal, or vision for the future: months of visioning and dedicated effort have culminated in the building of a cultural centerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The book is put together like a conversation and moves through emotional responses to analysis, and hopeful visioning for the future.
- Rather than concentrate on the method (e: g., directory-enabled networks) this question can be answered by using a little future visioning.
- All top achievers regardless of their field of excellence would have to agree on the importance of: goal setting and visioning; excellent instruction and feedback; hard work and practice; and the ability to perform.
Más definiciones de visioningDefinición de visioning en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional