- A style of singing in which singers put words to jazz tunes, especially to previously improvised instrumental solos. See scat2.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As for Veda's vocalese, she sings sotto voce, something for which she makes no apologies.
- ‘Things Will Never Be the Same’ begins with haunting choral samples before bursts of static and tendrils of looped guitar squall converge on distorted vocalese to form a final glistening drone.
- The song then veers from a subtly dropped house break to a harrowing repetition of the introductory mantra (enhanced by some serious squeals) back to the same break completed with one phrase of muted diva vocalese.
Más definiciones de vocaleseDefinición de vocalese en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional