Definición de vocalise en inglés:
1A singing exercise using individual syllables or vowel sounds to develop flexibility and control of pitch and tone.
- You likely will be able to develop a comprehensive warm-up routine and work on various vocalises, études or vocal methods, called ‘vocal study.’
- You will learn and memorize eight to ten songs of increasing difficulty per semester and possibly more, in addition to getting greater benefit out of your vocalises.
- From another direction came the most exquisite vocalises; Paul was warming up.
1.1A vocal passage consisting of a melody without words: the second movement is in the spirit of a vocalise
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are two vocal items, a wordless vocalise with flute and guitar and a trenchant, highly effective group of eight Haiku, a minute each.
- The vocalise extends through all four sections, to be taken up by the entire Kremerata Baltica (with crunching organ chords!) in the finale.
- Like most of Grainger's vocalises, the voice sings its own counter-tune, rather than double anything in the accompaniment.
Definición de vocalise en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan