- A vote taken by noting the relative strength and volume of calls of aye and no.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Senate passed the legislation with a unanimous voice vote, thereby avoiding individual public accountability for senators - Republican and Democratic - who supported the bill.
- The Senate leadership's bipartisan agreement to hold a voice vote on the measure constituted a cowardly maneuver to allow individual senators to conceal their support for the occupation.
- While the full Senate voted on him by a voice vote (thus votes for and against him were not recorded for the record), there was heated debate over him on the Senate floor.
Más definiciones de voice voteDefinición de voice vote en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional