sustantivo (plural waitpersons)chiefly North American
- A waiter or waitress (used as a neutral alternative).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Can you negotiate with the sushi chef, or must everything go through a waitperson?
- Disarming as beauty is when paired with charm, the waitpersons are also as informed as they are informal.
- And the waitperson explained that shrimp and bacon are not an exchangeable menu item - it would have to be one or the other.
Más definiciones de waitpersonDefinición de waitperson en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional