- 1(Of a building) allowing access to the upper floors by stairs only; having no elevator: a walk-up hotelMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He had an office in my grandmother's dilapidated walk-up office building.
- This walk-up design envisioned one layer of two-story row houses on top of an identical layer of row houses.
- 1.1(Of a room or apartment) accessed by stairs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Wait till we paint, or put up some art… then I'll be happy to show off our walk-up penthouse.
- Living in a walk-up apartment as a cripple is sure to be hell.
- From our rundown walk-up office on Spadina, we threw together campaigns against cruise missiles and nuclear power.
- 1.2(Of a building or service) easily accessible to pedestrians: a walk-up food standMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's a large, sit-down restaurant, open late nights, with a walk-up window of course.
- Hanrahan said the Bay and Broad facility will offer a walk-up window for customers, as well as a drive-up ATM.
- You can get an ice cream cone the size of your head for two bucks at the Twist of the Mist - a walk-up ice cream shop shaped like a giant ice cream cone.
- 1.3(Of a travel fare) at the price charged for immediate use rather than at the lower level provided when a customer makes a reservation in advance: the one-way walk-up fare from Baltimore to San FranciscoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- So, even before SimpliFares, the network carriers lowered many walk-up and advance-purchase fares to match prices charged by LCCs on those competitive routes.
sustantivoNorth American Volver al principio
- A building allowing access to the upper floors by stairs only.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He carted them all back to his rent-stabilized walk-up on the Upper East Side.
- I'm also on the fourth floor of a walk-up, so racing up and down is not an option.
- They explored solutions such as taking down some of the towers and adding walk-ups.
Más definiciones de walk-upDefinición de walk-up en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional