Definición de waltz en inglés:
- She made it to the show's semi-finals with her professional dance partner, Anton Du Beke, having learnt to dance the waltz, foxtrot, samba, rumba, jive and quickstep among others.
- It is based on choreographer Julia Griffin's memories of Blackpool, in particular the Tower Ballroom, where she transforms the waltz into a modern dance, conjuring up images of a sand storm.
- In addition, most of his songs are in triple meter and in this regard, resemble popular Alpine dances, especially the waltz and landler.
- Among his compositions are operas, marches, waltzes, and the music for the Canadian national anthem, ‘O Canada.’
- After a brief introduction, the music becomes a sensuous waltz, filled with regret.
- Schubert, who spent evenings listening to Pamer and Lanner, wrote numerous sets of waltzes for the piano, exploring its formal possibilities.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
- About to refuse, she realized waltzing around the dance floor might have its uses after all.
- And the next instant we were on the dance floor waltzing with all the other couples.
- They were soon waltzing on the spacious dance floor, which was getting more and more crowded by the minute.
- I think my feet were trying to remind me they could resolve the problem by simply waltzing me fight out of there!
- In the installation, Acconci literally pushed the envelope into billowing floes that waltzed visitors through space.
- Trying to hide my humiliation, I waltzed her over to the edge of the crowd and kept my back to them as long as I could.
- From a male point of view I can understand they feel they've been killing themselves all these years, and why should women waltz in and get top jobs without the same sacrifice.
- While that is a time-filler for many students, it's returned a sense of positive control to my life as I lurk for comment spammers who waltz in and mark up their unwanted remarks.
- Well, if the right has indeed ‘stolen’ freedom as their buzzword, perhaps we might ask who left the door wide open and allowed them to waltz in and take it away from under our noses?
- see Matilda2.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The complete phenotype strongly resembles the mouse shaker, waltzer, and whirler phenotypes for which a variety of underlying gene defects have been identified.
- The MC for the night was Jackie Coogan, who recalled Batty Noone, the one time great waltzer.
- The M.C was Jackie Coogan who recalled the name of one time great old time waltzer, the late Batty Noone.
Late 18th century: from German Walzer, from walzen 'revolve'.
This word is from German Walzer, from walzen ‘revolve’. The transferred verb use ‘move nimbly’ (waltzed off down the road) arose in the mid 19th century.
Palabras que riman con waltzfalse
Definición de waltz en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.