- A woman who marries a man whom she met while he was on active service.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His mother, Jacqueline, grew up in Paris during the Nazi occupation and returned to the USA as a war bride in 1945, married to Lou Stone, who became a prominent stock - broker.
- There must have been in the war bride, I think, a sense of adventure to meet and marry a Canadian soldier and leave home to a future that they would not be certain of.
- The protagonist, Nasarian, is a woman born to a Samburu man by his Somali war bride - his fourth wife - in contemporary Kenya.
Más definiciones de war brideDefinición de war bride en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional