Definición de war crime en inglés:
An action carried out during the conduct of a war that violates accepted international rules of war.
- During the Rwanda genocide, rape as a war crime received extensive international media coverage.
- The sex slave system of the Japanese army has already been branded a brutal war crime on the international level.
- It is the kind of war that the Nuremberg tribunal deemed the principal war crime carried out by the Nazis.
war criminal sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Why would an American peacemaker sign a treaty with a war criminal?
- They've managed to paint the war hero as a war criminal, and it took him weeks and weeks to respond.
- His name arouses indignation among the Arab peoples and his military record defines him as a war criminal.
Definición de war crime en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary