- A region in which a war is being fought: more troops were transferred to the war zone • figurative for children in the ghetto, even the playground is a war zoneMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It was a war zone and I was middle of it and I just couldn't understand what we were doing there.
- This effectively means that British troops remain in the war zone until the end of next year.
- Local journalist Hassan Alawi visited three of the bomb sites in the city and said the area looked like a war zone.
Más definiciones de war zoneDefinición de war zone en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional