sustantivoUS • informal , chiefly • derogatory
- A person who assists in a political campaign by canvassing votes for a party and performing menial tasks for its leaders.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The people in these organizations - from party leader to ward heeler to precinct captain to loyal voter - mattered.
- As a politician, Lelyveld is a benevolent ward heeler.
- Jeb missed his calling as a ward heeler, who could raise the dead to vote every four years.
Más definiciones de ward heelerDefinición de ward heeler en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional