- A soldier in combat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As these pages go to press, Army and Marine Corps warfighters operating in Iraq have already begun receiving a new combat capability that places a high tech spin on an old tech concept.
- With the ability to communicate with warfighters on the ground, higher commands could continue battlefield operations in Northern Iraq.
- The photos on these pages provide a look at some of the logistics support the Army provided to the coalition's warfighters in the first weeks of the operation.
Más definiciones de warfighterDefinición de warfighter en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional