- The boundary of an advancing mass of warm air, in particular the leading edge of the warm sector of a low-pressure system.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Since neither the warm air nor the cold air are advancing, the stationary front weather map symbols combine both the cold front and the warm front symbols.
- My wife, Darcy, and I reached the Sods as the storm moved east, and if our timing was right, ahead of a southerly warm front that would break winter's spell.
- Southward movements are less dense west of high pressure and after passage of a warm front.
Más definiciones de warm frontDefinición de warm front en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional