sustantivochiefly • historical
- A session of treatment by hydropathy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Combining the two types of water cure under the label of health tourism is going to require a massive injection of capital.
- The exhibition is being organised by the Friends of the Manor House, and will focus on Ilkley's famous water cure, one of the major reasons for the town's growth.
- Alongside biomedicine, there is a strong German tradition of naturopathic medicine, including especially water cures at spas of various kinds.
Más definiciones de water cureDefinición de water cure en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional