- A list of passengers or goods being carried on a vehicle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It quickly and accurately transforms the data on their cargo air waybills into a stream of financial and strategic information.
- A big man in a cowboy hat, his fist full of invoices and waybills, had climbed down from the tractor and was walking over to the warehouse door.
- A similar direction was printed clearly on the waybills that accompanied the shipment.
Más definiciones de waybillDefinición de waybill en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional