sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
- Weapons regarded collectively.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Once nuclear weaponry is deployed, tens of thousands of people are going to die at minimum.
- The success of the Germans has frequently been put down to their superiority in weaponry like tanks and artillery guns.
- Members of the patrol would also share the task of carrying heavy anti-tank weaponry and ammunition.
Más definiciones de weaponryDefinición de weaponry en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional