- A video broadcast of an event transmitted across the Internet: a live Webcast of the Victoria’s Secret annual fashion showMás ejemplos en oraciones
- CD-Roms, video tapes, multimedia events and live webcasts are all part of the package when it comes to capturing the public's attention.
- Traditional broadcasters, with a live webcast of their output, were joined by new internet-based stations.
- There have been videoconferences, webcasts, satellite broadcasts and exchanges between scientists on a secure website.
verbo (past and past participle webcast)[with object] Volver al principio
- Broadcast (an event) on the Internet: services from St John’s are webcast once a week (as noun webcasting) webcasting will make a big difference in promoting public understanding of our workMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The Swiss and Australian parliaments' webcasting services are among the best in the world.
- If you're thinking of doing webcasting for the purpose of making money, then I don't think it's the thing for you.
- The company will offer media providers a complete portfolio of managed content services, such as webcasting and video-on-demand.
Más definiciones de webcastDefinición de webcast en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional