Definición de webisode en inglés:
1An original episode derived from a television series, made for online viewing.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide all webisodes of our shows for free.
- If The Office repeats on NBC aren't enough for you, Webisodes of the show debut on nbc.com July 13.
- Average Joe interest in advertising continues to rise, whether it be a Jerry Seinfeld Webisode or a TV spot touting fried chicken as part of a healthy diet.
1.1An online video that presents an original short film or promotes a product, movie, or television series.
- Guests, including Def and Q-Tip, gathered in a cozy Williamsburg studio to record, and watching the fly-on-the-wall webisodes, it looks like a ton of freewheelin' fun.
- Burnett produced a series of more than 100 Webisodes, or short Web-based films, that followed Army recruits through basic training
- The original plan was to create several 10 - minute "Webisodes" for the now-defunct Digital Entertainment Network, a streaming-video Web site.
1990s: blend of Web and episode.
Definición de webisode en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan