- The night after a wedding (especially with reference to its consummation).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Equally embarrassing is his detailed description of his unsuccessful wedding night and the nights that finally led to consummation.
- Whatever happened to waiting until after the wedding to enjoy the wedding night?
- The morning after the wedding night, women from both sides of the family go to the couple's bed.
Más definiciones de wedding nightDefinición de wedding night en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional