- A ring worn by a married person, given by the spouse at their wedding.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many women also wear their gold wedding ring with a diamond engagement ring and an eternity ring.
- Her wedding ring and plain gold earrings are her only jewellery, plus a few red beads and tight bangles on one wrist.
- She wore a sapphire engagement ring and a broad-band wedding ring and she looked more than capable of managing a business life and a tribe of kids.
Más definiciones de wedding ringDefinición de wedding ring en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional