- 1Shedding tears.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I told her and she nodded, tears slipping from her weeping eyes.
- Oblivious to the class going on around her, Amaiya breathed a soft cry of pain and tears began to slip from her weeping eyes…
- Suddenly, weak laughter came out of the weeping girl.
- 1.1Exuding liquid.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With continuous scratching, the skin will become torn, resulting in raw weeping areas of skin.
- Clinical examination revealed dime-sized, ulcerated, weeping skin lesions all over her body.
- Ten months later she presented with a weeping nodule in her umbilicus.
- 2Used in names of tree and shrub varieties with drooping branches, e.g., weeping cherry.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The tree photographed here, a fine old weeping variety, is among the five dozen kinds of flowering cherries in the arboretum's collection.
- I watched the weeping trees flow with the wind; this place - where we mourned - it's more like a heaven on earth.
- But under the canopy of the weeping tree these scars will never show.
Más definiciones de weepingDefinición de weeping en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional