Definición de weeping en inglés:
2Used in names of tree and shrub varieties with drooping branches, e.g., weeping cherry.
- The tree photographed here, a fine old weeping variety, is among the five dozen kinds of flowering cherries in the arboretum's collection.
- I watched the weeping trees flow with the wind; this place - where we mourned - it's more like a heaven on earth.
- But under the canopy of the weeping tree these scars will never show.
- Example sentences
- Despite the serious and sometimes shocking issues he tackles, Chenoweth, at times, is weepingly funny.
Definición de weeping en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan