Definición de welfare work en inglés:
Organized effort to promote the basic physical and material well-being of people in need.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The spokesman of the organisation said that welfare work would be done along with the people of other communities.
- In the mid-1980s he did part-time child welfare work and health care research while studying for a Master's degree in Public Administration at Dalhousie University.
- So it was a very interesting time, and I was right up to my neck in social welfare work.
welfare worker sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Each Army unit has a soldier assigned as a welfare worker.
- My saving grace came in the form of a social welfare worker who recognised that I was a good father.
- When the welfare worker finished, several people booed.
Definición de welfare work en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda