The principles or policies associated with a welfare state.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Months later, many are still surprised, at the state's stern monetary and fiscal policies and with the populist, old-style welfarism of its campaign against hunger.
- The executive wing have no intention of going back to the old days of social democracy and welfarism.
- It is not Treaty settlement legislation but welfarism and bureaucracy, and it needs substantial amendment.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The big players in the global economy, not to mention the Bretton Woods institutions simply will not like a government which implements expensive welfarist policies of this kind.
- My position is ultimately that these debates between the social welfarist position and the individual's philosophy are all very interesting, but they're ultimately quite arid.
- In practice, however, rather than replacing the old structures of juvenile justice, the new welfarist principles were simply grafted onto them.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: wel·far·ism
Definición de welfarism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda