Definición de wentletrap en inglés:
A marine mollusk that has a tall spiral shell with many whorls that are ringed with oblique ridges.
- Family Epitoniidae, class Gastropoda: numerous species
- Discover the survival techniques of whelks, worms, wentletraps, and other marine creatures.
- About 24 kinds of wentletraps have been recorded in North Carolina waters.
- While the flats near the jetty have a reputation for producing many of the smaller species including wentletraps, nothing noteworthy was found due at least in part to the height of the tide.
mid 18th century: from Dutch wenteltrap, literally 'winding stair'.
Definición de wentletrap en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary